Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yay! Yay! Yay!

FInally! I got to run today!

According to my plan, I was not allowed to run again until today. Such an amazing day to do it, though! Got to hear Gorgeous talk about Dollywood. Ran with Gorgeous and the vivacious redhead down Carroll to Henry, then down to the promenade and through the new park, before going down Jay Street to Smith. Not currently used to the heat but it felt nicer than I was expecting and the sunlight was amazing. Even helped a tourist/NJ person find his car after his run.

On my first step, I automatically limped and was ready with the wince. But the same soreness didn't come!

I felt the pull some when we went down Carroll and some other steep hills. I felt the being-out-of-shape part when we were doing some easy running up some of the hills and I thought 'wow. I'm really tired and out of breath!'

But the run still went well. (Knocking on wood.)

Plus, I got to have my new obsession for lunch: sauteed vegetables.

And I got to see Toy Story III.

What more could a girl ask for?

And the crossword was surprisingly easy today!

One of the funnier clues of the day......See people = Popes! Hah.

Oh, and Suave and I came up with a new joke.

What do you call a malice-minded Boy Scout?


Evil Intent.........

Think about that one for a minute.


Yes. Puns ARE funny. They are, in fact, the most intellectual joke you might make!

(Ok. That last part was a bit of an exaggeration.)

Did about 8 1/2 miles. Time for the Saturday crossword? A woman never tells that information!

No comments:

Post a Comment