Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like a fizzing bundle of TNT! Like in the cartoons, spitting sparks, warning of an imminent blowup!

Except, not being a squishy creature with nerve bundles, TNT cannot feel pain. Stupid limits to anthropomorphizing inanimate objects!

Otherwise, besides these glaring differences, I feel EXACTLY like a sore bundle of lit TNT. I know that I'm not really supposed to be doing any excersize, except walking. And my foot is still bruised, sore, and a bit swollen from the race on Sunday, so too much walking is out.

But what do I do with myself? I'm even snapping at my cat!

At least I get to give back some exams today to a class whose members have totally been slacking on doing their work......That might salve the irritation and anxiety for a while........Righteous indignation is always a good, if temporary, balm.

Any suggestions for things to do? I'm supposed to take off until at least Saturday!

Heh. If you were my keyboard, you'd 'know' (if keyboards could know anything, which you likely think is implausible unless you are someone like Armstrong) that I'm already modifying my declaration that I would rest. I erased 'Sunday' and put in 'Saturday'. That might turn into Friday...........

I'd take up something extreme, like pole dancing, but tight hamstrings does not a positive pole-dancing experience make, I'd wager. Plus, there's the whole dancing on a pole thing.........

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment