Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Am No Longer an HOV

I Just Look Like One.
(NB: this is NOT about running. If you just want to read about work-outs, stop reading.)

And feel like heck.

I agree with Hills Are My Friends: marathon versus childbirth? Childbirth is harder, hands down.

I'm sure it depends on how weenie you feel or how hard it is: some people I know swear the opposite is true.

But, take it from someone who has kept running in a race while puking and who has collapsed after a run from pushing too hard: it does not compare.

Now, the recovery. I still won't be working out or running for a while. We will see if I decide to post on other thoughts/crosswords/occupations.

I might also post some about the more hilarious parts of this whole experience that no one really tells you about. I say, teach these tidbits in sex ed and there might be a large surge in "abstinance" teens.
Heh.

Whew.

Well, he might look like a generic old man. But, he is my generic old man. Heh.

2 comments:

  1. I was smug when I went into childbirth: "I've got this. After all, I've run marathons." Needless to say, I soon found myself eating a big slice of humble pie.

    Congratulations on the birth of your little guy and enjoy every minute with him. They go by too fast.

    ReplyDelete