Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Work Week

This is where I'd like to be this week:

Or here:

Or, maybe here:

Where I have been:

Don't worry: after a few more episodes of "Hoarders", I won't have any books left to hide under.

But I'll still have the work!

Will I get out from under this week?

At least I got about a 6-mile run and a conversation about Evil in on Monday morning.

Yes, I intentionally capitalized "Evil." History and I weren't just talking about regular old lower-case evil. It was the big stuff.

And I worked on my scissor kick and my triceps in the pool yesterday. For about 45 minutes.

Someday, I'll have the time to think that a 45-minute workout is really short.

Someday, I'll have written a better brief outline than the awfulness I just turned in.

Someday, I'll magically be..............

Don't have time to think about finishing that sentence now. I've got a run to go on and more reading to do! Ack!

3 comments:

  1. i too think a little vacay to west mass sounds absolutely perfect right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's ziplining and snow tubing in the winter in the town next to Shelburne...Probably out of the question for Sarah though :-)

    We all look happy in that picture! Guess what? My principal gave me the day off from teaching today so that I could sit in the library and prep for the science fair. Woot! I sat and worked continuously without interruption for over 8 hours. It was epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow tubing! That would be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

    Awesome about the science fair. And about being able to prep for it during working hours. That must have relieved a lot of stress for you.

    Corre - you need a vacay anyway! Maybe someplace warm where there are lots of cute men.....

    ReplyDelete