Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Bad Environmentalist

I try. But I turn up my heat too high.

And I don't always eat local.

And I can't help but enjoy smog sometimes.

Especially when it causes magnificent pink and purple and bruise-blue sunrises over the Capitol Building.

Wow.

I almost tripped. But I caught myself.

Jogging through the Mall - does that make me a bad environmentallist? All that carbon dioxide being needlessly emitted into the atmosphere?

I'll just chalk it up to being a bad environmentalist.

About 6 miles around the Mall. Magnificent smoggy sunrises make up for the lack of houses whose interiors I can examine.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as if you are experiencing one of those "Believe it or not 'EVIL' moments"?
    Very glad you sound in good spirits even though the work load is heavy.

    ReplyDelete