Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

35 More MInutes

"Wow. The sun is amazing."

Running down Massachussets Ave. cheered me up. Just a quick out-and-back but I was moving, the sun was shining, and it wasn't as cold as it had threatened to be.

This week has been a bit rough. The weather changing. My mind going crazy. Things have not gone as they were planned.

And, as those of you who know me know, I am not a fan of surprises or things not going according to plan!

Ms. routine, I tend to be. When I'm not, I start nit-picking and obsessing.

Is there a way to learn to let this go? I have hopes I can when I am running. Then I stop. And it comes back.

Although maybe my brain is just trying to prevent me from grading.

I need lots of throw-aways for the race. It's going to be cold! And a game plan. I was feeling my calf a bit, again, at the end of this short run.

I'm chalking it down to tapering.

Nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment