Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Turning Around and Around

Have you ever taken an IQ test post elementary school? Where you'd actually remember it?

If you have, you'll remember those spacial recognition parts, especially those where the letters are turned around and you are supposed to recognize them anyway.

I must have missed those brain cells. That's my weakest part.

Today's crossword was really hard for me, as a result.

Great theme. But, to get certain clues, you had to write the answers in letters that would spell the correct answer if you turned the answer a certain way.

Talk about almost impossible for me!

My tongue was sticking out, I was thinking so hard on those clues.

The rest was pretty easy. But the theme! Ack. I've got to practice more.

For what, I don't know. Who takes IQ tests, anyway? Why should I care?

2 comments: