Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stress Release

"I want to scream and jump up in the air and stretch all my muscles, all at once!" I shouted to myself walking down Eastern Parkway.

Then I started laughing at myself. Out loud. I had the semi-usual experience of people edging away from me on the greenway.

Nothing like seeming to be crazy for some mugging prevention!

Anyway, it was comparatively beautiful, comparatively warm and I was like a small child having been forced to sit still for too long.

So out the door I went.

The Vivacious Redhead was on fire yesterday! I know I was dehydrated because I wasn't able to drink water during much of the test I had taken that morning but she was really pushing it!

Around the park clockwise, including the Propect Park Southwest hill, we flew. I actually stopped talking up the hill, a feat that the Vivacious Redhead is sure to wish that she could accomplish more often! A bit under 7 but I'll take it.

Then back to run errands and to think, and discard the thought, about grading.

Finally, a birthday party. That was interesting and fun. Don't think I'll be elbow-rubbing with that crowd in the near future, so I had to take notes on clothes and make sure to eat a lot of food.

I want a disco chandelier. I saw one at the party mansion. It's been decided. That will be my goal in life.

At least for the near future.

Until I can elbow-rub with the well-to-do, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment