Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Day of Classes!!!!!!!


"WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!" [sneeze] [sniffle] [sneeze] "WHEEEE!!!!!"

An interesting syncopation was going on in and around me. I was screaming in my head, interrupted by my nose. And the rain.

Because yes, Virginia, it was still raining.

But I couldn't let a little rain stop me! It being the last day of classes, I would have to bring comparatively little with me if I were to run to work: some clothes, a bit of lunch and some papers and my little computer.

So run to work I did.

This was the view from the bridge. There are benefits to being semi-crazy.

Due to the season, I can no longer enjoy the gaudy rainbow that is Manhattan over the bridge at sunrise: a lame (with an accent!) - lover's delight.

But watching New Jersey get illuminated isn't bad, either. No sunrise, as such, but some nice colors in the morning sky.

I know I was going pretty slowly: I kept having mucus issues and, let's face it, I was being a little bit lazy.

But it was a great way to start THE LAST DAY OF CLASSES, nonetheless!

Whee! [sneeze] [sniffle]

1 comment: