Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Snow

is not so good for running.

Maybe it's for the best, though. I managed an out-and-back 11-mile bridge run before going to my parents' house.

Then, while I was there, I managed 2 more 10-mile runs and 3 1-hour biking sessions.

And now, just a lot of sitting on my butt.

I can feel it growing and the pains starting to come back.

If you run, things hurt. If you don't run, things hurt.

You can't win!

While doing my best at schmoozing at this conference (an art I have yet to master, unless a pained grimace and wildly shifting eyes count as aspects of successful schmoozing), I will try to run.

But, the half is looking better and better as I get more and more out-of-shape.

The icy sidewalks are curtailing any runs for today, or for the forseeable future. No 20-miler for me this week.

What to do?!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely know the feeling, but you already got in a couple good runs in the cold. A couple more won't be too bad. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete