Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reunion

Finally! I got to run with the group this morning.

I wasn't supposed to run more than an hour. Oops!

I felt it afterwards. Ran with Roll Call for the majority of the run. LSE came from out of nowhere near Atlantic Avenue and joined us for the bridge and back to the park.

Yes, it was one of the usuals. I'd be peeved except for the snow and ice.

Plus, it's been three weeks since I've run the Brooklyn Bridge. So it's become unusual again.

Also chatted with some new girls. Both really cute. Maybe PPTC is regaining some of the cuteness it lost with the several recent moves!

Didn't even feel the weather, thanks to my ridiculous number of layers. Got in some tempo over the bridge.

Then I slowed down again. I'm really not supposed to be doing that and it's so easy to forget when I am with running buddies and a deceptively sunny sky.

I even got to shop on Nostrand this afternoon. I've decided that carrying heavy groceries from almost Atlantic back to my house counts as arm work!

Heh.

Got in about 11. Shhh, don't tell!

It really put a smile on my face. I'd forgotten the importance of running with a group of people.

That and a great clue in a not-so-bad Saturday crossword: rifle shot, so to speak......line drive

Heh

Go Ravens! Too bad my cat can't cheer along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment