Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Brownsville

Did you know that the 3 becomes an elevated? Didn't know myself until this very afternoon.

Exploring and dipping into various different streets that caught our eye, Ivy League and I wended through Crown Heights, into Brownsville and East New York.

Some groups of kids thought about saying some choice words to us but stopped themselves. I guess we just looked too tough.

Or too weird. I outdid myself today on the outfit. "soccer mom meets the Jetsons" was Ivy League's pronouncement.

Took the train back. Some neat things to see way up that high.

First time in a long time that I've run four days in a row. Happy to be putting one in front of the other, then repeat.

My watch messed up again but I think I did at least seven miles. Happy to be able to walk to the PPTC monthly meeting in this gorgeous weather. And then a nice send-off for Suave with all-you-can-eat tacos. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment