Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

More Sand

"I think it is excreble that Philosophers still read their talks and don't give people the talk as a handout!"

Great. That's exactly what I was going to be doing tomorrow. Public speaking is nerve-wracking for me.

I spent my run obsessing over my talk when I should have been obsessing over the sand and the cute surfers.

The run was easier today. No calf soreness or anything. I just couldn't go further than I did yesterday. My mind was too cluttered. The run helped to ease some of the cluttered-ness but then more came to take the absent clutter's place. I imagine that the inside of my head looked like one of those hoarder's houses.

Suave saved me with Power Point! To the rescue! Now I'm tempted to go out and get some extra miles. Or maybe I'll just save them for next week. 3 days of running does not a good training schedule make. I'll make sure not to make this a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment