Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Unsuspecting Suckers!

Yeah. I did it again. Blew those unsuspecting commuters off the sidewalk, I was going so fast. Even passed a couple of real walkers.
So what if one was about eight months pregnant! A pass is a pass, right?
I'm trying to figure out a way to walk fast enough to pass at least one jogger.
Some of them jog pretty slow but they still run right on by me.
Grrrrr.
Well, tomorrow, I'll get to do the same to other walkers.
For tomorrow, I get to be a runner!
Anyone know of a cheap printer, by the way? I've decided I need to start printing all of my crosswords. Doing them on the computer just isn't the same.
I might never get to be as good as Gorgeous's husband - who almost got to the finals in the national crossword competition, by the way! - but I'd like to get better.
Competitive crosswording is not just for the elderly and infirm!

No comments:

Post a Comment