Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Strange

I have a craving for change. Especially given all the changes happening around me, you'd think I wouldn't.
But I do. At least in my runs/walks.
Sunday, I ran an outside loop of the park, finishing on Washington and running home. About 6 miles.
Monday, I walked down to 4th Avenue and up to 3rd Street and back: 5 miles.
Tuesday, I ran with the Vivacious Redhead and Blondie, making a larger outside loop by adding in Washington and then running part-way down Union and then back home: about 8 miles.
All fine and good. And better than nothing!

But I've realized, given how few miles, comparatively, I'm supposed to run, I end up getting stuck in these same, boring runs! I need to figure out how to throw in some bridges, or some different streets, or neighborhoods, or something!
Hmmmm. Plotting. At least this weekend, I'll be running my usual paths in Boston, for a change of scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment