Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring, Perhaps?

Alas, the Vivacious Redhead couldn't make our early-morning run. So I went with Blondie and Madame and did the usual loop around the outside of the park, adding on Union to 4th Street and back before heading home.
Madame joined me in running down Eastern Parkway again. What a sweet lady.
Both of us are already talking a bit nostalgically about New York.
Slow pace: I'm convinced that my doctor has secretly implanted a chip in me that beeps when my heart-rate goes too high. It's rather uncanny what she can scry.
It was nice anyway. Especially after the January-like weather of earlier this week.
Maybe there will be spring in New York?
I haven't seen one in a while but people say that they do exist.
a leisurely 8 1/2 miles........

No comments:

Post a Comment