Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Like a Swarm of Bees

The pollen attacked, blowing sideways in the crosswind.

Visible to the naked eye, highlighting its deadly nature.

Into the eyes. Down the throat. Deep in the lungs.

Hack. Hack. (urp) Inhaler. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!

But Superman put up with my wheezing and attendant slowness.

And the first real day of !sun! made the run sooooo worthwhile.

We ran a slow figure-eight of the park, adding on a bit extra in the park at the end.

Conversation, between wheezes, made the hills seem smaller.

With the exception of the hill in Prospect Park by Prospect Park SW: I hadn't done that hill in a while.

I think it grew.

About 7 miles. The sun hurts my winter-cave-albino-ized eyes.

I need to get new sunglasses.
What a great problem to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment