Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trying to Get a New Routine

Thursday, I went off with the Vivacious Redhead to the cemetery!

That was actually quite exciting. They don't plow much there.

Symbolic that, perhaps, we might have escaped the worst of the winter.

Here's hoping.

Didn't run FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND!

Partly planned, partly unplanned.

Anyone have running clothes in the larger sizes? I take donations. And will likely need them until I can get back to my old routine!

Yesterday, wind and cold battled with my will. My will won. I went running between grading papers.

Central Park was beautiful. And windy! On the East Side of the park, I was sweating and wishing I hadn't worn my jacket.

When I got to the West Side, though, I was really glad for that jacket. Brrrrrr!

Best recent purchase I've made, that PPTC jacket. Oh, and those awesome pair of Campers I got this weekend!

Shopping instead of running. Weird.

Felt pretty strong in the park yesterday. We will see if that keeps up.

The cold has returned with a vengeance, alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment