Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

If I Weren't Me

I'd Kick Myself in the Head! Or, at least, I'd kick the I'm-late-for-the-run-I-can't-possibly-make-time-to-stretch-even-though-it's-cold-outside me in the head.

Argh!

Met up with the fellows for a run around Jefferson Memorial and the FDR Memorial. I was doing something else until the last minute - as the run got changed to a later 8:0am - and so raced out the door instead of stretching.

Yeah. About that.

A bit into the run, my right lower back, into my rear end, started hurting. Then it got worse. Especially when we had to stop for lights or cars.

I ended up having to wave them ahead for the last mile as I hobbled home.

Now, I don't know if I can even make it to class today. I'm having enough trouble getting across my living room!

Fingers crossed that it will be better for my fun longer run tomorrow.......

Booh me!

No comments:

Post a Comment