Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

There are More Advertisements.......

.....Than News Stories on the Morning News

Really. It was amazing. A quick clip or two, then a series of 4-6 commercials.

Wow. It starts not being worth the squint factor.

For I do need to squint to read the subtitles, even working out about 3 feet away from the TV.

But, these musings and music got me through 4 (?) miles on the treadmill.

I say 4 (?) because I don't trust the speed or the distance on that thing. It said I was going about 8:49 but I'm pretty sure I was going a lot slower.
I'll pretend I was running that fast but I just don't think it likely.

Not after no running and Thanksgiving.

Then, 25 more minutes on the recumbent bike to flesh out my hour.

Fingers crossed that my back/butt won't hurt too much tomorrow.

Sadly, I'm relegated to the treadmill for a while. It's easier to get off of it if my issues flare up.

Better than being in the chill and having to walk home with muscles seizing up.

But I miss my vitamin D. Must find another way to get outside.

Proposed plan to prevent craziness creeping during finals:

swimming, trying to aquajog, treadmill every other day and some biking to add on to that.

That might prevent the excessive weight creep, too.
With stress and no caffeine, I tend to turn to sugar. Eeeek!

3 comments:

  1. I do not envy you having to take exams again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vit D 2000IU tab per day really helps moi. Ask your Doc what the right amount is for you. LOTS of people have a Vit D deficiency and do not know it. The blood test is quick and easy.
    No prescriptions for exam fever but good sleep.
    Many, many years ago when I was in school, the most efficient students would study hard for 50 minutes then take a 10 minute before starting up again. One well-meaning friend told me she would not allow herself to go the bathroom until she had learned a set goal!

    ReplyDelete