Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sheesh

"Do you ALWAYS run this slowly, Sis?"

Sheesh. Coming from my brother who, although the awesomest older brother I could wish for, does't work out very much, this was embarrasing.

I mean, it wasn't THAT slow, was it?

But it was fantastic to be able to share the sunrise over the Capitol with my big bro. It helped calm my nerves and wake me up, all at the same time.

Which is really important, as the more I get stressed, the less time I seem to have to sleep, which makes me more stressed.

And all I can do to wake myself up is sugar. No caffeine. Can only work out once a day, max.

Oi. Maybe that's why I'm running so slowly!

That and my status as an HOV.

About 6 1/2 miles this morning. This week is going to be low mileage, I'm afraid.

But I'm trying to remember the important of sleep. More sleep means better working. Less sleep, more mind wandering.

No comments:

Post a Comment