Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

New Goal?

So I won't be posting much this week. Stupid back. No one wants to hear about me burning 2 calories on a stupid recumbent bike.

To lift me up from anxiety, though, I need a new goal. I am not even sure that I'll be able to run the race I signed up for this weekend and I don't want to sign up for the Annapolis 1/2, the weekend after, because I'm too afraid that I won't be able to run that one either.

Did I mention, stupid back?! Everyone needs to stretch. I don't care if they came out with studies otherwise, you need to stretch before going out in the cold. I know that's how I hurt my back.

Anyway, back on track......

What about San Fransisco? It's in late July. Or there is an interesting marathon called the Salmon Marathon in Idaho in September.......
Ideas for other races in mid to late summer? Too soon? Too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment