Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Early Morning at the Pool

If only my camera were waterproof!

The newly fixed lights in the pool made my legs look really pasty and cool while churning underwater.

History rocked her sprint laps while I just trundled away - mostly on slow laps but some on high-rpm aqua jogging.

About 50 minutes.

The sun didn't peek out over the top of the windows until the very end of the workout.

Thinking about how to get caught up on my crosswords.

I'm finally into December.

My brain isn't working so well right now, though, so they are harder for me to finish.

1 comment:

  1. After the fall injuries, water exercise might be better for you right now? Your crossword puzzle speeds are awesome!!!! You'll get back your awesome running ability in just a few months.

    ReplyDelete