Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Phone Says 43!

Dude, your phone lies. Unless water stays frozen in the sun at 43 degrees F.

And the wind. I had forgotten about the New York wind.

That is something I don't miss.

But walking around the city, seeing friends, going to zany museums and eating delicious Szechuan food-those are all things I do miss about New York.

Staying in Manhattan, you can walk 8-9 miles. And not even go past the bottom of the park!

Suave was a good sport. Plus, he was excited bout his new coat. So he can along. Because what else would you do in NYC when it doesn't hit 30 F? In the sun?

Walk all day, of course. Then, see the Speedy Blonde and Gorgeous, among others.

Whee!

Walking can be harder than running on the hips and knees, I've found.

But it makes that Ma Po Tofu from Grand Sichuan all the better.



Mmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment