Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

You'd think, given that I didn't have to be anywhere until 1:30pm, that Friday would have been a whirl of productivity.

I barely managed to get to the AT&T store before going to campus.

I still can't get a new phone, so I'll be living on the edge with the possibility of glass shards coming off of my shattered screen.

I think they've stopped falling out. Safe enough.

So yesterday and today are catch-up days. Which would work better if I weren't also going to my parents' today.

Between cleaning and trying to work, I did fit in a run yesterday. The MBT trail was a welcome distraction. They've put up new artwork near Rhode Island Avenue since the forever since I have been up there.
I would have stopped to take a picture but that would have just been an excuse to stop moving.
(Interestingly, I can't seem to find any photos online, either.)
A bit under 5 1/2 miles. The hill at Union Station was interesting. First time in a while I actually got a bit out of breath.
Now, I need to get on the bike before going to my parents' house.

Where to fit all this homework in, is the problem.

That, and how to organize all my books that my colleague helpfully brought over last night......

I hate piles. And I've got a lot of them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment