Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

2 For 1

Or, how I ordered ten pounds of candy corn from the internets

Actually, the two have little to do with each other. Except that I likely bought the candy corn for the same reason that I firs did not have the time and then did not have the motivation to post yesterday.

For it was the last exam.

My time management went out the window, again.

Starting with my work-out. Not being content with biking for an hour, I lifted some weights. Which, of course, prevented me from doing any materials review pre-exam.

Then, what happened to my forty minutes of editing time? Why did two minutes left find me inserting conclusions into the first paragraphs of my answers?

But I was done! Whee! I haven had this kind of free-free!-time since before grad school.

Wow.

So I made sure to take advantage of it by squeezing into my swimsuit on the way to the train station. 50 minutes of aqua jogging makes the train food that much tastier!

Whee!

1 comment:

  1. I love candy corn! Best part though is that you are free to get on the train. ;>)

    ReplyDelete