Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Complete Turnaround

Whinnnnnneeeeeeeeeee

Whinnnnneeeeeeeeeee

It rhymes with "Tiny"

And it's what I was this morning.

"The water will be cold." "I should really sleep more." "I don't want to get dressed."

The water was cold, at first. But 5 back-and-forth laps in, it didn't feel quite so bad.

Then, I tried doing 1/1 fast slow intervals. But I couldn't see the clock. So I went to the end of the deep end slowly, and then back faster/with my legs straight.

Muscle-building, maybe?

Even better, Peace Corps decided she would aqua jog for the rest of the time. So no need for inteverals and you kinds of forget what you are doing.

A whole hour in the pool! And, a happy me afterwards! Here's hoping that will translate into the focused studying left for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment