Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Sleepinator

Or, the world's lamest Super Villain.

Apparently, doing nothing all day makes a person tired. Instead of having trouble sleeping and waking up 5+ times a night, like I've done for years, I have become a sleep machine.

Tuesday night, 11 hours. Only woke up 3 times. Went right back to sleep afterwards.

The Sleepinator.


I will snore you to death! Except I don't snore. Really. I don't. I will have to work on that.

It might have had something to do, though, with the 10 miles plus one hour of biking plus the 15 minutes of weights I did on Tuesday.

Hey, when the internets aren't working and job applications are pressing down, a girl's got to do something!

What else could my Super villain alter-ego do? Sleeper holds are SO 20 years ago.......

No comments:

Post a Comment