Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

5 on, 1 off

Wow. Ivy League was right. So was Gorges.

The full aqua jog workout is hard.

Not effort-wise, really: I don't think I was sprinting hard enough for that. Sure, was breathing hard but no gasping-down-and-reswallowing-my-soul type of hard.

No. It was hard because you are stuck, basically treading water, looking at the clock or the tiles on the pool.

There was a window washer on a rappell line. I watched him for a while.

His job looked interesting.

5 minutes on high leg rotation, one minute off. for 34 minutes, including warm-up.

Then, some laps.

45 minutes.

It would have been more painful but I had the Dormant Commerce Clause to get back to.

Peace Corps said she did a 200 meter sprint on the erg as an alternative to that, the day before.

When you are choosing the erg over a subject, that's bad......

Back to it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment