Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Wasn't Going to Exercise

Another reason why I stopped running along about the 5k mark yesterday, besides the boring factor, was that my right quad was pulsing. It would feel fine. Then, it would start pulsing tiredness - like it was tweaked a bit. Then, back to fine.

Weird.

So, no exercise, right? Except Suave had to be walked to work. He might get lost, otherwise.

And then, why not walk back?

Since I didn't get much work done, why not walk to meet him?

At 2.41 miles one-way, that ended up being more walking than I bargained for - even at trundling pace.

I did pass one person. Hah. I've still got it.

About 7 1/4 with the walkies. Then, some more walking to the store. Did that burn off those last three donuts?
Unlikely. But sometimes you have to take one for the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment