Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Really, It Was (Just About) The Same......

My little brother and I went to the gym.

We got on treadmills next to each other. All set to run it out.

Well, he was.

He did about 13 miles on the treadmill.

I did about 3.

That's almost the same, right?

I decided to stop when I started cheating and put the incline down to .5% and then to 0%.

I noticed that he didn't have the incline on most of the time. That was why he did so much more.

Right. The only reason.

So I trundled off, head tucked in defeat, to bike for an hour while he ran the rest of it.

My only consolation: I was running faster than the lady next to me and the lady across from me.

All that means, though, is that some people run pretty slowly.

At least Suave and I got a (slow) walk in beforehand, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment