Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Taking It Outside

I might have to do it.

Trying to watch some really boring news show while sweating away on the treadmill, I decided this.

Plus, everything sorta feels worse on the treadmill: the sweat is sweatier, the aches are stronger, the cramps stay for longer.

Maybe because there is nothing else on which to focus?

I did another 4 miles at 8:49, though. All I could stand. Plus, I started getting some wrap-around cramps from my back, around my right side and into my abdomen.

Likely just back cramps but it made me nervous! So, after 4, I walked a bit then did 20 more minutes on the bike.

Getting a social fix this afternoon, I actually went to History's house to make gnocci. I think I might have to try to go on that Wednesday morning run.

Fingers crossed that nothing seizes up........

1 comment:

  1. If cramping, perhaps a visit to doctor might be appropriate??? Glad you can have social breaks during exams.

    ReplyDelete