Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

See Above

That clue, and the one about couple swapping, were the funniest clues I've seen in a while. All of Sunday's crossword, in fact, was filled with a sly, humorous slant that made me giggle outloud while I was completing it. My favorite kind!
Ivy league and I ran down Eastern Parkway yesterday. I was rushing to fit a run in before a meeting, so I was the big weenie and cut it short. This is a run what I used to do all the time in the morning, before meeting up with someone. It's a very different run at a tad after five in the evening. The light pierces through the canopy, making the leaves seem to glow. Beautiful. Got Ivy league to check my stride, as I'm still limping. He wisely suggested some surges. Interesting that my limp went away when I did those. Maybe it's only when I really try to push myself that I can overcome the quad obstacle.
Again, behind on my miles but coming to terms with it. About 5 yesterday. It's either another 6 or so today, or the massage lady. My leg still doesn't feel 100%. Trying to figure out if that's because of my fear of re-injury, overshadowing all else, or if that's because I need to rest it some more. These are occasions when I wish I could look 'ahead' to that four-dimensional slice which would tell me the answer!
Updates on other interests later.

No comments:

Post a Comment