Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

North By Northwest

Realizing the level one is at.....

I swallowed my pride on Sunday and, realizing that a 12-mile run is actually rather long for me now, and trying to be conservative on my quad, i spectated instead of participating in any physical activity. Man, was I sad that the Netherlands lost! However, Ramos is totally my boyfriend.....

However, I took the opportunity yesterday between work commitments to take a run up the West Side Highway trail. Upon discovering that they had finished the long-awaited segment that connects the lower part to the part past 97th street, I just had to continue on the lower trail, braving the shimmering blacktop. Looking at the water, even with it's scum and dead fish, made me forget about all the stress that's been simmering within my head and body lately.
Went 1:03:43. Even with the heat and out-of-shapeless, I figure I went at least six miles. Small steps.

Suave and I had the chance to play the crossword game on Sunday, a rare treat. I won. It was weally easy - surprisingly so! (no, that w is not a typo) more like a Wednesday or a Tuesday than a Sunday, which is usually morevlike a larger-sized Thursday.

Running with the Speedy Blonde again today. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment