Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Relax!

Thinking I was going to be the only runner out today for the group run, I was pleasently surprised when I saw Smiley come up to the meeting spot while I was getting water. Slow loop around the park, getting to catch up. Ran down Vanderbilt with him and finished up with a quicker-paced run down Bergen and up over to Kingston before heading home. The temperature on Bergen, with no shade, felt miles different than the temperature on Eastern Parkway. Gotta love the greenway.

My knee is hurting some now - I hope just because of the slant in the park. Must make sure to ice. Got in a bit over 7. Need to go faster but a recovery run isn't always a bad thing.

Running just puts me in the right mindset to get other things done - things I've been dreading but that I know will make me happier, ultimately, if I just go ahead and do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment