Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Confused

A fitting description of both the weather and myself.

At least I had the satisfaction of seeing lightning while working out this morning. That made my decision to do the dreaded workout tape less confused: earlier, it seemed like a weird decision to have made.

I have said the wrong things, thought the wrong things and understood the wrong things at various parts of yesterday and today.

Especially exasperating is this weird extra mush-mouth phenomenon, where what I say comes out jumbled. Combined with me hearing things jumbledly, I have been quite something these past two days.

No, I am not on drugs, though some of my classmates might wonder, after some of what I have said.

Ok, I am on drugs, but only albuterol and singular, I swear!

I need some sleep! Hopefully, I will be able to get it tonight. I'm running in the morning.

Thinking "no too-tired-to-sleep" thoughts

3 comments:

  1. The weather here has been very confused too, if by confused you mean hovering between clouds and rain. I'm not sure I remember what the sun looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And deciding whether it is going to thunder and lightning or not. I am anti! I haven't missed this many runs because of weather in a really long time!

    ReplyDelete