Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

An Unexpected Solo

Well.....Not entirely unexpected. I had sent a message on Facebook to one of the guys who has been running on Thursday mornings and got no response.

But, always hopeful, I took myself over to campus to wait and see if anyone would join me this morning.

After the 5 minute rule expired, I ran off. No headphones today because I was expecting company.

Actually, the change of solo-run-with-no-headphones was nice.

Plus I passed two people.

And I got a chance to really get neurotic about this semester, with all the changes and the pressure to do well.

A girl needs some time for neuroses, after all! If you don't give them time, they just wither away and die.

Today was a good day. And it's still before 9:00am!

Down to the Mall, then around the Lincoln Memorial. About 6 miles?

No comments:

Post a Comment