Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tandem

I did two tandem workouts this weekend.

Well, I don't know that I can call the first a "workout". But Suave and I did walk to Mt. Auburn Cemetary and around it, then we walked down to MIT and back near Harvard.

That was enough for my sore butt.

This morning, though, I woke up in a cookie-guilt-fugue.

I had to run.

But I've barely gotten to see Suave! What to do?!

I persuaded him to bike/furiously try to balance so he didn't fall over while I jogged around the Charles River.

A loop around the Arsenal Bridge to the River Street Bridge and back to the dorms. About 6 miles.

It was really fun! I was going so slowly that it likely wasn't a cardio workout - I didn't even have to breathe hard. But it loosened up my butt and hamstrings from their eeky tightness from the workout video.
So the run wasn't a total waste.

Plus, I got to be out in the sun with some really good company.

And then I beat him terribly at the crossword.

Aaaaaaah

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun outing! We have to enjoy the nice weather while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally. I have already felt the cold that presages the winter. I hate winter. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete