Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Great!

I added on some extra distance, and an extra hill, at the beginning of the Mall and I went straight onto Rock Creek Parkway, instead of going over to the CCT.

Otherwise, the run was geographically the same as Tuesday's run.

Boy, though, the mood was different.

74 degrees at the start and much less humidity. And one day off beforehand.

Did these make the difference?

Sure, I got that traveling cramp again. Sure, I had to take my inhaler at the halfway point.

But my mood stayed fantastic!

I wasn't running fast but I was trying to work my arms and get in some short tempo distances up the hills.

Wonderful.

I love it when that happens.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! One good run really can pull you out of a slump, glad to hear it went well today and jealous of your trails in DC.

    ReplyDelete