Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Moving

I managed to run 3 miles Saturday morning, before the first leg of a rather crazy move. It went really quickly, with my mind racing ahead of itself.

I definitely noticed that my legs were really tired, though.

So it's good, I guess, that the next two days I rode a stationary bike for an hour at my parents' house.

That and moving furniture.

But Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off was really too much.

Back in the saddle next week.
Sigh.

I couldn't have moved and unpacked without Suave, though. Thanks for saving my sanity!

If only I could finish unpacking those final boxes!

But that bookshelf is coming soon and soon, so soon, I will be all unpacked! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Do you read or watch tv on the bike? So much less fun than running outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read. It is really boring. And I can't do it very hard, so I burn almost no calories. But I figure it's better to do something!

    ReplyDelete