Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

That Was Hard!

And Pre-Law Boot Camp was pretty hard, too.

Glad both are over with!

I won't run late at night. I doubt anything would happen to me but, if it did, I'd get no sympathy.

"You were running where?! When?! What did you expect?"

Given my crazy schedule for the past week, that would leave 5:00am-6:30am as the running time slot.

Late evening appointments and problems sleeping - moving stress - nixed that time slot.

I hadn't run since last Thursday. My waistline, friends, and job were suffering as a result.

So, when Boot Camp ended early yesterday, I jumped on the opportunity to fit in a run before Pizza Tour with the Vivacious Redhead and Gorgeous at Tottono's in Coney Island.
Much needed. Must fit in extra pizza, you know!

Out the door I went at about a quarter to 3:00.

Did you know that Heat Advisories are put out especially for asthmatics?

And I'm an ashtmatic? WIth severe pollen allergies?

The loop of Central Park was a slow one! I couldn't get air in very well. But I'm still happy I went.

The Vivacious Redhead: "At least tell me you went out, realized how awful it was, and turned back around?!"

Me: "Um.........No?"

The Vivacious Redhead: Looks at me like I'm an idiot. Shakes her head and sighs.

But I went slowly!

Happy to get out there. But it was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment