Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Steaming and Exfolliating

Whew!

My pores were opened and my stomach looks like that of a 16-year-old!

Cleansing.

The consequences of relying solely on race T-shirts for tech wear. Rough!

Oh, and deciding to wear double-ply shorts.

LSE and I met in the glaring sun of GAP at high noon.

Stupid? Or hardened road warriors?

A nostalgic route around the side of Prospect Park, down around the cemetery, and back around the outside of the park: the Chestershire Cat and my regular Monday night route.

The subway cemetery smells as bad as Chinatown in the heat!

No water was rather rough, as was the hill back up to Prospect Park West. LSE's back got smaller and smaller while I struggled not to hurl.
I made us stop for the light before we ran back to the park.
Didn't need to pee for about three hours afterwards. Maybe some water bottles would have been in order!
10.5-11 miles and a gorgeous afternoon in the backyard!
And remembrance for those who were killed in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment