Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

At Least The Run Was Great

Soda exploding everywhere. Bad news from work. Lots of little, niggling, annoying things.

But the run was really nice.

It was just me and one other runner this morning. My route suggestion worked well, which was a relief: I wasn't sure about the traffic situation, given that we were running later than normal.

The run changed to 8:00am because people kept claiming they'd come if it weren't so early. They still didn't show.

But, since it was already 8:00am when we started, we got to see the beautiful blue and white wispies in the sky and the reservoir.

We ran up to MBT and then past the hospitals and the reservoir, finding our way back down to campus for about 6 miles.

And I discovered someone else who likes fast cars. Specifically, I now know a proud owner of a 2007 Suburu STI.

Makes me wish I had my car back. With the spoiler on: I'm sad it has been de-spoiled.

Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment