Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So Glad I Got Up

Monday was biking. Not that I can actually bike well enough anymore to make it a real workout. Let's call it a half day.

Monday was also flu shot. I haven't had one in a long time. Because it has previously made me feel ill.

This time was no exception. Went to bed last night early early and still didn't want to get up for the run this morning.

"You'll either feel lots better or much, much worse."

I channelled the advice I gave my sister-in-law this past weekend and squinched myself into some compression shorts and out the door.

Yay! It was fun. We ran up the MBT trail, then I ran back uptown with History and then back home. Humid. But fun.

Another new person on the run. Silent but accommodating. I'm not sure we will see him again: he was a good sport, going as slowly as we were, but it was clear that he was used to running much, much faster.

Not sure I'll use these compression shorts again for a while, though. XS just doesn't cut it right now.

About 10 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment