Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Keeping Warm on the Outside

When I was all warm and tingly on the inside!

My brother and my sister-in-law were soooo happy yesterday. Congratulations to them.

It was really cold yesterday and I wasn't able to fit in a workout. So, while waiting for the wedding in my sleeveless dress, I filled some time by doing pushups.

I haven't been doing these enough. I'm glad I remembered.

And it's not like I could have done jumping jacks in those heels!

Brrrr.

I got as warm on the outside as I was on the inside.

2 comments:

  1. I guess the other think you are the wacky professor doing push-ups in a bridesmaids dress?? Sounds as good as anything I've ever done in a bridesmaids dress before a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How v elegant you all look! You do not even appear to be shivering? Hope you got in some cake icing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete