Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

I Hear Bells!

Specifically, wedding bells in Blue Bell, PA. A shout out to my brother and sister-in-law, anticipating the big day!

So I got up To run this morning before a day of traveling. The LLM joined me and History on an initially chilly 10 1/2 to 11mile run down to Hane's point. She cut offa bit early because of a scheduled long run tomorrow, leaving History and I to finish off the Point and to run up to the Rock Creek Trail to M Street and over to home.
There was actually some people golfing at the country club at about 7:30am! Amazing, given the weather.

The weather made the sky beautifully clear and pink and blue, though. Over the water, it made me hungry: luckily, I'll have some icing at the wedding tomorrow!

Actually used my water bottles for a few sips, which made me feel better shout lugging them around.

Hoping my smile and my parka, not to mention my excitement, will keep me warm during what is going to be a clear, but cold, day for the ceremony.
Wishing everyone the best!

4 comments:

  1. I hear your excitement! Weddings can be such fun especially when you see the couple are best friends and so v much in love.
    Wish I could provide the cake but spent over $1000 as I recall on the last one I bought for a neighbor's daughter's wedding...big mistake, HUGE mistake.
    Enjoy and post photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this work? I keep hoping that if I keep reading this someday I'll be inspired to wake up early and go for a run. Yes, I believe in miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, where did "Anonymous/John Rambo" come from in this Blog? Sarah seems to be a strong, brilliant young woman who is about to experience a very happy day. No, she does not appear to be the type of young woman for you, but why write such a vitriolic "comment" here, and at 2:42 AM????

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJW you can always go later. I just get tired at night and am less likely to get out the door.
    In fact, trying to get some motivation for a mid-afternoon run right now!

    ReplyDelete