Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yay For Siblings

It was cold. It was about to snow. And I had already run more last week than I had in each of the past two weeks.
(That's due more to a weenie factor, though, than anything else.)
My brother had to oversee the installation of new appliances. I had to try to catch up on some sleep.

But we still managed to coordinate a run yesterday, albeit a shortish one.

Another example of how one ought to seize the opportunity while one can. I would have been really peeved with myself had the whole weekend gone by without a run.
And, sure, I had run more than I intended last week but the run with my brother was great. We braved the winds of Cambridge and of the Charles and managed to run for about an hour.

Ice and snow-free, by the way.

And by the time Sunday rolled around, there was so much melting snow on the ground that, had I gone out, I likely would have fallen on my butt.

Not what the doctor ordered!

Here's to hoping that I will seize more opportunities this week, for running, for studying, and for talking to my brothers.

Brother #2 will be staying at my house for a few days. Yay! I just need to make sure to jump on studying and exercising, too.

Maybe I can persuade him to take a run with me on Tuesday morning......Or maybe even tomorrow. I'll need some motivation to get on those shoes after arriving back in DC at nearly midnight.

plotting......

No comments:

Post a Comment