Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Me and the boys

I love it when these runs work out!

Monday, I was waiting around in Brooklyn for my landlord's son to wake up so that I could do the walk-through of my apartment. My landlord had been out of town when I moved.

It was hot. I really wanted to go to my house. But I didn't have one there anymore!

So I sat outside. And sat. And sat. I drank water and some coffee but I still didn't need to pee three hours later when I went over to Ivy League's house to change for my run.

So I didn't go very far. We met up with LSE and Superman and ran about 4 miles with them. Then, we ran down to my old neighborhood, to get some DD and to wait for my landlord.

Such a short run with all of them. But so awesome! LSE and Superman went much longer.

I was too dehydrated.

At lunch with Ivy League, the Vivacious Redhead and her two kids, I kept sucking down water.

But still felt terrible! It was only after about 8 more cups of water at the Vivacious Redhead's house that I started feeling better.

Before then, I was twingy and my heart kept being up in my throat.

Dehydration is weird.

But it was awesome to run with all the handsome men again!

No comments:

Post a Comment