Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A New Running Friend!

I have a new running friend. Her name is Korea.

She works nights, so is willing to go with me pretty much anytime during the day.

Flexible schedules are awesome! I am really dreading having to get a real job, where I have to go to work all the time.

Sigh.

I ran to meet her down by the BU bridge, then ran back up and around one of the bridges near Harvard, then back down to the BU bridge, where I tried to pick up the pace on the way back.

Her pace is relaxed, which is nice, but I should really try to get a BIT of speed in, sometimes - as evidenced by the travesty on Wednesday!

It was fun to run with someone else again and the weather was nice and rainy. It was actually less humid than it had been.

I then raced off to NYC, where I walked and walked and walked but didn't do much running.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you found a new running partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! It's something else different, which is good. I keep on running similar runs and am getting a bit burnt out on them.

    ReplyDelete