Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Twist on a Regular Route

I ran in a hurry down to the BU bridge: I was afraid I'd be late.

Then I waited. And waited.

Ends up, there was a miscommunication. Korea wasn't meeting me.

So off I went, on the Register Bridge to the Mass Ave Bridge loop but approaching it in a totally different way.

First, down to the BU Bridge and over to the Boston side.

Then, running down BU's campus - which is really nice - and back to the greenway down to the Mass Ave Bridge.

Instead of ending back at the JFK Bridge, like I usually do, I kept running past and over the Register Bridge, getting back over to the Boston side of the river.

Back over the JFK and around finished the run.

I won't miss the duck poop. It's hard to look up when you are busy avoiding duck poop. There's as much of it around as there were dog poop and chicken bones in Brooklyn.

I've been getting into too many ruts, both running-wise and everything-wise. I'll be glad to switch things up when I get to DC, as initially uncomfortable as that may be.
I need some change.

No comments:

Post a Comment